RFC1000 Cloud Relay
The RFC1000 Cloud Relay is a small, powerful device which transmits real-time and recorded data directly to the MadgeTech Cloud without the need of a central PC. With the RFC1000 Cloud Relay and MadgeTech Cloud Services, real-time data is easily viewed from any internet enabled device, anywhere in the world.
The simple design of the RFC1000 Cloud Relay enables seamless integration and simplicity in implementing a wireless data loggingsystem. Featuring a seven inch pivoting antenna, the RFC1000 CloudRelay can be easily wall mounted or seated on any flat stable surface.
The RFC1000 Cloud Relay connects directly to an Ethernet jack for internet access to communicate with the MadgeTech Cloud server. Each RFC1000 Cloud Relay can transmit data from up to 64 wireless data loggers, with no limit on the number of Cloud Relays that can be connected to a MadgeTech Cloud account. This provides the ultimate scalable system to accommodate businesses and facilities of all sizes, from a single logger to dozens of locations. All data is stored in the cloud, with the option to download and save to CSV files for easy record keeping and further analysis.
- Facility Monitoring
- General Wireless Data Logging
- Meat Cooking, Cooling & Storage
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Storage
- Laboratory Monitoring
- Blood Banks
- Poultry Farms
- Warehouses & Cold Stores
- Universities, Colleges & Technicons
- Transmits Data to the Cloud
- Virtually Limitless Scalability
- Compatible with the RFOT, Therm-A-lert Series and 2000A Series of Data Loggers
- Configurable Alerts & Notifications
- Multiple LED Indicators
- Quick and Easy Set Up
- Download Data to CSV
- Ethernet Jack for Internet Access
- MadgeTech Cloud Services Account
- Electrical Outlet
- MadgeTech Wireless Data Loggers (Sold Separately)