UPM309RGW 3 Phase Power Meter & Logger with 3 MFC150 Rogowski Coils
• DIN 96x96 ultra compact version, only 39 mm depth
• Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
• Main electrical parameters measured and displayed for a cost effective consumption analysis
• 4 available KITs: 30, 45, 70, 90 cm coil length
• 3 selectable current scales
• Possibility to connect by PT
• Up to 8 MB for data recording
• Possibility to record all energy counters
• Up to 24 parameters selectable among real time measurements for MIN/AVG/MAX recording
• MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication by RS485 port or MODBUS TCP communication by Ethernet port
• Possibility to manage the instrument in remote mode by WintoolNET software or by Web interface
• 2 digital outputs, 1 digital input, 1 analog output (optional)
UPM309 is an innovative instrument for measurement and recording of the electrical parameters. It is particularly suitable for consumption analysis and control, with an excellent quality/price ratio. The connections are very quick and easy, very useful for retrofitting applications on existing switchboards or for energy audit.
UPM309 is the ideal instrument to establish the measurement points on the plant. The instrument can communicate through the RS485 serial port by MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol or through Ethernet port by MODBUS TCP protocol.
Furthermore, it is available the WintoolNET software for the instrument remote management. Web interface is also available in case of instrument with Ethernet port: a very useful function that gives the possibility to manage the instrument by any PC connected on the network.
• Energy audit.
• Monitoring system and energy control.
• Individual machine load monitoring.
• Power peak control.
• Switchboards, gensets, motor control centers, etc.
• Remote metering and cost allocation.
• UPM309 provides fully and accurate information on the load in the measurement point and it allows to calculate the costs of the energy consumption.
• Data read by PC allows to generate consumption profiles, recorded values trend, alarms/events report and costs calculation as well as critical values identification.
• The use of Rogowski coils for current measurement grants a quick installation, particularly on existing plants. In case of changes on the plant, the instrument can be fit for the current consumption without replacing the transducer.
• Available the remote firmware upgrade of the instrument.
|| Rogowski inputs (3 MFC150 included)
|AUXILIARY POWER SUPPLY
(Make one choice only)
| 230 VAC ±15% (only for instrument with RS485 port)
85...265 VAC / 110 VDC ±15% (only for instrument with Ethernet port)
(Make one Choice)
| RS485 for MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication
Ethernet for HTTP, MODBUS TCP communication
|INSTRUMENT REMOTE MANAGEMENT
Web server (only for instrument with Ethernet port)
|SIGN REPRESENTATION IN MODBUS PROTOCOL
(make one choice only)
| Sign bit
|2 DIGITAL OUTPUTS
|| For alarm events or pulse emissions
(Only for instruments with RS485 port)
| 0/20mA or 4/20mA Programmable
|DMD VALUE CALCULATION MODE
|| Digital input synchronisation, Fixed or Sliding window
|| 8 MB
|| Real time params MIN/AVG/MAX values (up to 24 params programmable)
|| Three phase, 4 wires, 3 currents (3.4.3)
Three phase, 3 wires, 2 currents (3.3.2)
Single phase (1ph)
|THD & HARMONICS
|| Voltage and current THD values
Voltage and current harmonics up to 15th
|APPARENT ENERGY COUNTERS
(make one choice only)
| Total counters
Separated Inductive&Capacitive counters