What types of calibration certification are available?
- There are 3 types of calibration certification, namely SANAS, Traceable and Standard. At CIS we provide all of these.
- SANAS certification: Calibration is sub-contracted out to SANAS accredited labs with whom we have close relations.
- Traceable certification: Calibration is done in-house by our highly experienced team. We sub-contract services when required. These certificates are traceable by national standards.
- Standard certification: Calibration is done in-house by our highly experienced team.
What happens if I lose my calibration certificate?
- Our computerized certification system enables us to keep accurate records of all our issued certificates. Inform us of the loss and we will be able to re-issue your certificate for you.
What kind of equipment is CIS able to calibrate?
- For a comprehensive list of equipment that we calibrate, please click here.
What equipment do you accept for repairs?
How can I return a product that I've purchased?
- Please click here to review our policy regarding returns.
What is thermal inspection?
- Thermal inspection involves the use of thermal imaging to pick up overheating problems affecting cables, electrical components and motors that are not visible to the eye.
- Thermal inspection can also pinpoint issues affecting connections, wiring and components that are not up to standard.
How can thermal inspection benefit me?
- Thermal inspection can be used as a method of preventative maintenance, as it picks up on issues before they turn into costly repairs and unplanned downtime.
- It also reduces the risk of electrical fires caused by overheating that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.
- Click here to see a sample of the report you will receive from our Level ll Thermographer, who has over 20 years experience in the field.